Mother Nurture Pregnancy Yoga
Pregnancy is such a beautiful time in a woman's life and pregnancy yoga can help you to make this time even more enjoyable, giving you a safe environment in which to stretch and relax. These classes are designed to be suitable during all trimesters. Pregnancy yoga will help to ease those pregnancy aches and pains, and prepare the body and mind for labour and birth.
Why do Yoga When You are Pregnant?
Many ladies are attracted to yoga for the first time when they are pregnant. Whether you are a newcomer or an experienced yogi, you will benefit enormously from these pregnancy yoga classes. Some of the benefits include:
* Ease the aches and pains of pregnancy, including back ache, indigestion, sciatica and calf cramps
* Connect deeply with yourself and your baby
* Stretch, relax and nourish your body
* Prepare your mind for birth and motherhood
* Meet other local mums-to-be
* Feel confident that all poses are safe for you and your baby.
We meet in the main hall of Carlingford Uniting Church, corner Pennant Hills Road and Shirley Street, Carlingford, on Thursdays at 7.30pm and Saturdays at 9.30am. Both classes last for 1 hour and include breathing exercises, yoga poses, meditation and guided relaxation.
Passes can be used for either or both of the classes and cost $160 for a 10 class pass or $85 for a 5 class pass. If you would like to try a class before committing to a pass, just come along and at the end of the class if you decide to buy a pass we will mark that off as your first class, otherwise it's just a $20 charge and no hard feelings!
What to Bring
* Your own yoga mat if you have one, but spares will be available if you don't
* A blanket to cover yourself during the relaxation
* A water bottle.
Try not to eat for an hour before the class.
For more information, please see http://www.mothernurtureyoga.com.au/ or ring Caroline Bagga on 0405 934 302 or email on email@example.com.← back to Community Events